Membership of SAAN
SAAN is currently chaired by Karen Donoghue, Co-ordinator Glasgow City Appropriate Adult Service with Vice Chair Linda Hughes who is the Co-ordinator for the West Lothian Service. Secretary to SAAN is Linda Christie, Co-ordinator of Appropriate Adults Tayside.
The Network is attended by a wide variety of partners from different agencies across Scotland including:-
- Scottish Appropriate Adult Co-ordinators
- Scottish Government (Observer members)
- Police Scotland
- Social Work Scotland
- Judicial Institute for Scotland
- COPFS (Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service)
- Mental Welfare Commission
Where necessary the Network will convene sub groups to concentrate on specific issues such as national training and review of guidance.
The success of the Network and associated sub groups relies on the dedication of the members who attend and give their time to progressing the overall aims.
Members Contact Details